Community post

Question

9DPO tender breasts question

Just how would you explain the tender breasts around 8 - 10 DPO?

My BBs feel tender or sensitive - as if a light ache washes over it a couple of times during the day. It is not yet as painful as I remember m previous pregnancies, but I also know 9dpo is still very early. With my 1st pregnancy it got so tender that I couldn't wear a bra. My 2nd pregnancy was far from normal and I haven't had any symptoms so I don't want to count that in.

I'd just like to hear the definition for "tender breasts" of other ladies in the 2ww

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I am 9dpo too. I get like a wave of acheness and to the touch they are quite sore. I remeber with my last pregnancy it was wk 5 or 6 and my breast went rock hard and super sensitive.

12 years ago

I am now at 8dpo and for the last 5 days my breast have been slightly swollen and tender to touch. I am ttc my 3 child. With my other 2 I had very sesitive nipples. I am confused. I know not every pregnancy is the same so Im trying to stay positive. I tested this morning with Frer and it was BFN. have spells of nausea and bloating but thats all. I guess i'll wait a few more days and test again.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo