Community post

Question

Sensitivity of Clearblue Digital HPTs?

Does anyone know how sensitive the ClearBlue Digital HP tests are? Also - if someone got a BFP with it, at how many dpo was it and was it accurate?

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I believe a Clearblue Digital is sensitive to 50mIU. I've never been pregnant so can't help with how many dpo you have to be to get a positive, but I've read lots of stories online where women say the digital is often the last to show a positive (probably because the sensitivity of other tests can be much lower with some claiming sensitivity of 10mIU, 20mIU or 25mIU). It's best to wait till missed AF to get the most accurate result on a test but, if like me, you're a POAS-aholic, then you could always try one of the more sensitive tests and see if you get a positive earlier than that?

Hope this helps, good luck!

User Image Team TTC buddies with Kbcooper and Mommybowleg My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

Thanks - I didn't know it was 50mIU -wow that is a lot. I also thought to rather wait until after a definate BFP and then do that digi to just see the weeks.

12 years ago • Post starter

I tested Positive with a First Response Early Result at 10 DPO and the Clear Blue digi said "Not Pregnant" it finally detected it and said "Pregnant at 12 DPO which was 2 days before my missed period so they are not as sensitive. I am pregnant and found out first with FRER!

12 years ago

I got a positive with FRER at 8dpo and Clearblue Digital and Ept Digital at 9dpo.

12 years ago

I have found that the first response is the best. I have tested positive with this test days before any other pregnancy test. I have tried them all.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo