Community post

Question

Im 19 and just emailed my mom telling her I am pregnant how will you think she will react

Im 19 and just emailed my mom telling her I am pregnant how will you think she will react

6 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I would imagine it will depend on multiple things. Are you ready to take care of a baby, are you in a stable relationship, do you have a good job and home, etc.? There are many details that will effect her reaction. I'm sure she will be excited for a grandchild, regardless of everything else.

User Image

12 years ago

I phoned my mum ar 21 to tell her I was pregnant as she lives a long way away. She was over the moon.. But my boyfriend and I were engaged and had been together 3 years.
I hope it goes ok.x

12 years ago

You e-mailed your mom to tell her that you are pregnant? I think you should call her and let her know. An e-mail doesn't seem like a very nice way for her to find out. She may be disappointed but I think she would rather discuss it with you rather then read it in an e-mail.

Plus, you never know She may not be as mad as you think. She may want to help you. I know if I had gotten prgnant at a young age my mother would have been disapointed but she would be there to support me and help with everything.

~Amy~

12 years ago

I called my mom, I was pregnant at 21 and in college

12 years ago

I was in college and 20 when I got pregnant with my first. I was also 3,000 away from my parents, and decided email was the best way to tell them too! I think if it works for your situation, then go for it. The email gave my mom time to calm down and think before she called me, and it was best for my situation. She flew out for the birth and has been excited about her granddaughter ever since!

If it works, then do it! Every situation is different hon!

12 years ago

I text my mom at 19 "mom i'm pregnant call me when you don't hate me" i was working 2 jobs and in college, haha my poor mama. I am now 22 married and were ready for number 2. It really depends on you, are you financially ready, emotionally, and mostly are you mature enough to be responsible for this little ones development? These will be the things that pop into her mind. Either way everything will be ok! Get excited you are going to be a mama!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo