Community post

Question

Can implantation bleeding last 4-5 days and can I still be pregnant ?

Hi Ladies, I have been spotting (light to dark brown) for 4 days, currently 14DPO, AF was due today. I took a HPT 5 days ago at 10DPO and got a BFN. To scared to test again, just wanted to know if anyone else had implanation bleeding for more than 4 days and was still pregnant ?

User Image

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Normally implantation bleeding occurs somewhere between 6-12 dpo and it should just be a few drops, not going on for days. That sounds more like AF. However, some women do spot throughout the entire beginning of their pregnancy so there is some help. Are you sure of your O day? If you really are 14dpo a HPT should give you an accurate result now and 10 dpo is very early so it could be a false negative.

User Image

12 years ago

Yes. Implantation bleeding can be just one day or a few days. As long as it's not bright red, there is still hope!

12 years ago

I am goint throgh the same thing, brown discharge for 5 days, it started 5 days before my pd was due, I took a test the night my pd should have come and it was a BFN, when should I re-test?

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo