Community post

Question

PLEASE REPLY :( Implantation 11dpiui, BFN 15dpiui.. I'm out, right?

AF delayed due to progesterone. Implantation cramps on 11dpiui, BFN on HPTs from 11 - 15dpiui.

Should I waste money on beta tomorrow if AF doesn't show up?

Me: Hypopituitarism, slightly atrophied ovaries. DH: no issues Naturally tried: 2008 Clomid + OPKs: 2009 - 2010 FSH + timed intercourse: Sep 2011 IUI#1: October 2011 IUI#2: November 2011 IVF#1: FEbruary 2012 User ImageUser Image User Image

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I would wait until AF is late before getting a beta done. save they money for now. in the meant time you could try another hpt with fmu. good luck

12 years ago

Thank you so much for your response :)

Actually I can't stop the progesterone pessaries without a definite negative beta report and with the pessaries I don't know how late is actually "late" for AF to arrive...! But I guess you're right, I should just wait and continue with the pessaries.

Although, BFN at this stage IS pretty much the final verdict won't you say?

I thought I'd be fine, but I'm gutted.. But what has happened has happened. Never know what goes wrong with IUIs.

Me: Hypopituitarism, slightly atrophied ovaries. DH: no issues Naturally tried: 2008 Clomid + OPKs: 2009 - 2010 FSH + timed intercourse: Sep 2011 IUI#1: October 2011 IUI#2: November 2011 IVF#1: FEbruary 2012 User ImageUser Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi SarahAK

I also did an IUI in November. Today is 17 DPO and I have been taking progesterone also. I woke up this morning with my period. I called the nurse at the fertility clinic and she said to keep taking the pills until I get the results from the blood work. I go tomorrow so hopefully I get the results Tuesday although I know it is negative. The nurse said the progesterone can delay your period and some women won't get their period until they stop taking the pills. Do you plan on trying again? I feel totally gutted too, and I feel so bad because my body should do its job. I totally get where you are. Although I know there is like a 25% chance per IUI, its still devastating to get a negative test.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo