Community post

Question

Any ideas?

I have irregular cycles, I don't have my period the same time every month. My last period was April 17th, 2012. I am now on cycle day 30 and I still haven't had a period, but all the hpt I took were negative. What should I do, continue to wait, or go to dr?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Have you had cycles with 30 days or more before that you know of? Where they always irregular with your past 2 pregnancies?
If you are irregular [af] may just be taking her trime.
Maybe go to the Docs if you feel that a) you are pregnant and want a blood test or b) get some medication to regularise your cycles?
[baby_dust] for you and [good_luck]

Keznik

11 years ago

I've always remembered my periods coming too close together. My last two pregnancies I was in the same situation, the first pregnancy I was already 6 weeks, but i didn't know that i was pregnant. I didn't have any symptoms or anything. I just thought that my period wassnn't due to come for a while. I'm going to wait a couple more days. According to mymonthycycles.com it showed that it was due May 10th, but then it didn't show up then, i redid the information and it now shows this coming saturday. I will wait to see what happens then go see dr. Thank you for responding.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo