Community post

Question

Confused

I am 4 days late, 19 dpo, but when I took a test just now it says negative. I have had mild cramping, that comes and go and tingling in my bbs. I have been very tired the past few days and my temp. is still above the coverline. I got light headed yesterday morning and nausea off and on. I am going to cry. How is all this possible? I have two children and they were both concieved on the first try, in my twenties. I don't understand, I timed it so well this month. I'm so upset, haven't told DH yet, I hate seeing him sad after the news of a BFN.

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Don't worry! I definitely have the tingling in my bbs every time I have been pregnant so I use that as a definite indication of pregnancy. Just take a deep breath and relax. It may just be that you won't get a positive for another few days. With my son who is now 3, I didn't get my positive until I was 8 or 9 days late. God bless you and I am praying that this is the month for you!!! Pray for me! ;)

12 years ago

You can go get a blood test for the most accurate results. GL!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo