Community post

Question

Cramping question

I'vebeen cramping for a week straight. It's on and off, but every day for the past week at some point I cramp. It started at 6dpo and I'm supposed to get my period in 5 days. Could this be a pregnancy symptom? If not, what could it be? I've never had this before. I don't even cramp right before my period...

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Cramping can be an early pregnancy sign, but it could caused by other things as well. Hope you get a BFP soon!

12 years ago

This is what is happening to me but mine started 4 dpo and its still happening and I'm 11 dpo AF is suppose to be here Thursday and I don't usually cramp until that day. I do know that cramping can be a symptom so there's always apossibility

12 years ago

I have been cramping, or more accurately what i call "twinges" like muscles would with an upset stomach or if you do too many situps since dpo2. Not like period cramps at all, more annoying and subtle. It is still happening, though now there is a tight feeling lower abdomen, i can feel it when i stretch or get in and out of bed... like ligaments being pullled/plucked... makes me think of guitar strings. Once in a while the cramp is sharp but it immediately goes away. My guess is the uturus is making changes ;)

12 years ago

I have been cramping, or more accurately what i call "twinges" like muscles would with an upset stomach or if you do too many situps since dpo2. Not like period cramps at all, more annoying and subtle. It is still happening, though now there is a tight feeling lower abdomen, i can feel it when i stretch or get in and out of bed... like ligaments being pullled/plucked... makes me think of guitar strings. Once in a while the cramp is sharp but it immediately goes away. My guess is the uturus is making changes ;)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo