Community post

Question

16 DPO and im so confused!

Ok so im 16 DPO today... i continue to ge4t BFN i thought after 2 days late id get a BFP but NO! i had the lightest spotting on friday (14 DPO) but it was only there when i wiped (TMI i know) then yesterday (15 dpo) its was a brownish tint. Today nothing, also my cervix was low yesterday and now its high im not sure how the whole cervix thing works. i have symptoms out the ying yang and my BBT was 97.1 this morning and since ovulation they have been in the upper 97. i just dont understand what is going on! can some one please help

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

also may i add the spotting on friday was only there 2 times and same for saturday

12 years ago • Post starter

I am 15 dpo and still getting BFN..I am having all kinds of symptoms also!! I have never experienced anything like this!! I don'y know what to do!! I haven't had any spotting tho! Maybe we both will get our BFF..that would be great!! I just hope we aren't out this month!!

12 years ago

Not giving up till the witch shows. I think it's possie I had implation bleeding this late and my Hgc levels r low

brifutrell08 - any news? I hope AF stayed away and you get a BFP.

12 years ago

i got my vistor :/ but its ok.....not giving up!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo