Community post

Question

15 dpo: light pink spotting/ brown discharge

Okay so I'm 15 days past ovu. Last night on my tp was light pink and then today there was a light brown hue to my discharge. No cramping. Is it possible to have implation bleeding this late ?

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Probably not implant bleeding, but I had the exact same thing happen on and off for 4 days then a week later I found out I was preg with my son! It sounds like u need to take a hcg! U are most likely preg! u should get a BFP AT 15 DPO! GOOD LUCK let us know what happens

2 years ttc finally starting meds and iui!

12 years ago

I took 2 yesterday it was negative :/ so I was going to wait until Sunday morning. :) but thanks

12 years ago • Post starter

Implantation bleeding normally happens at 6 - 14 dpo, so I would think that it is a possibility, especially if you ovulated late. Spotting can also happen in early pregnancy (which can be normal or it can be a sign of something off, so it's best to get checked out). Spotting can have many reasons, but FX that yours is from a BFP!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo