Community post

Question

13 DPO

So i took 3 HCG test today and the line one them was so faint im not sure it if was a post or a neg.

i woke up this morning to my bbs hurting so bad, iv had them hurting alllll day long, i feel sick constantly, my head hurts, back ache, bloating, my bbs r swollen, and ive had a pain in my hip all afternoon. anyone in the same boat?

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

12dpo and I took a test too. I had a dot come up in the positive line :/ but when it dried, at the edges is the outline of the pos line. Looks like an evap to me, only thicker I guess and not fully formed. I'm taking this as a negative. I feel pregnant though. Same symptoms; headache, nausea, heartburn, dizzy etc.

Yours sound like a BFP to me, try again tomorrow morning maybe?

Best of luck x

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Thanks good luck to you

12 years ago • Post starter

If you can read the line at arm's length and it has color to it - is not gray but is pinkish or blueish depending on your test's dye color - then I would say it's positive. A line is a line with HPTs as long as it's not an evaporation line, which would be grayish or shadowy looking. Another site that really helps with reading tests correctly and is overall informative is peeonastick.com. Hope this helps.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo