Community post

Question

3 weeks after +OPK, NO period, and BFN.

My girlfriend wants me to go to the hospital, but I don't think it's necessary.
I got a positive OPK on Oct 21, I waited my two weeks, with almost no symptoms, but AF still has not showed. I think that the OPK was wrong, and I must not have ovulated when it said I did. I have a very long cycle, last one was 53 days. and so far I am CD 39.

Should I go to the hospital?

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I would not go to the hospital, you first need to take a HPT

In God's Time!!

12 years ago

I wouldn't go to the hospital. Even if the OPK was accurate and detected you LH surge, that does not mean you will ovulate. Some women have multiple LH surges trying to force their body to ovulate, so maybe you'll get another positive later on. You could also have a very long luteal phase, which is possible with such long cycles. If your average cycle is around 53 days, I would wait until you are a week passed that and if you still haven't started and are still getting - HPTs then go to your normal OB, not the ER or anything, and just let them know what is going on. It could be a defect in your cycle, or it could just be your normal.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo