Community post

Question

CHEMICAL(EVAP)OR NO?

OK LADIES, SO ON JAN 4 OR 6 TH I SHOULD HAVE STARTED AF. ON THE 6TH I HAD SPOTTED ONCE THAT DAY. THEN AGAIN ON THE 9TH JUST THAT DAY. ON LAST FRIDAY I TOOK A HPT AND IT WAS BFP.. YAYYY THEN ON MONDAY I TOOK ANOTHER AND BFP STILL THEN ON YESTERDAY ANOTHER BFP.. NOW I HAVE HAD SEVERAL CHEMICAL EVAPS AND SO FORTH. THIS A LITTLE DIFFERENT. FIRST TIMES I WOULD TEST GET A FAINT POSITIVE THEN EVENTUALLY AF COMES FULL FORCE. NOW IM HAVING MINOR CRAMPS, SORE BOOBS, AND ALWASY SLEEPY COULD THIS BE MY LUCKY YEAR. OR AM I STILL TO WORRY TO GET TO EXCITED AND TELL THE WORLD.?

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

All you can do is test and then go to the Dr. It could be your lucky year. Get your HCG betas and get on track to build a baby!

User Image

12 years ago

Hey! I just checked out your HPT pic and this is definitely your luck year! The line looks incredibly strong! I wouldn't be too worried if I were you! Congrats & Happy & Healthy 9 months!

User Image

12 years ago

THANKS LADIES I NEEDED THE ENCOURAGEMENT. IM EXCITED MY HB TOLD ME NOT TO GET TO EXCITED AND SPREAD THE WORKD TO SOON WE DONT WANT TO BE DISAPPOINTED. HONESTLY I CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN THIS PREGNANCY THEN IN THE OTHERS THAT LED TO MISCARRIAGE.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo