Community post

Question

Acne 3-6 dpo early sign?

On top of extreme fatigue(practically bags under the eyes), eating everything in the cabinets, super bloating, twinges, pulling & pinches, backache & leg aches, feeling like a pretzel,(mmm pretzels), super moody, sensitive boobies & sore nipps, nausea, gas and constipation, on top of vivid dreams;
I have acne that isn't going away?
My face broke out like 3 days after the big O. I never break out and I never have oily skin?
I use Dove sensitive skin and have since it came out. I use aveeno baby lotion and have been using it forever.

Could this be an early sign?

User Image

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

ohh crikey hun you have got alot of symptoms there ,,well gas and consipation and the hunger was one for me last month which was bowel related but i knew i wasnt preggys anyway due to no other symptoms as much as yours,, it may be to early to test hun,, but if your haven all these symptoms now ya never know you cud of caught that eggy might be a good idea to do a FRER test iv never done one of those tests but they are surposed to detect early HCG so you could try one of those try not to do to much if your feeling fatigue just feel the need to rest and REST!!! because you dont want to push yaself only thing i can recomend for the gas and consipation is pop along to chemist and get something thats 100% safe to take ttc or during pregnancy to just take the edge of it abit,, as for the sore boobs you could try wearing something comfortable at night or padded during the day time so you dont feel them hurt as much you sound like you need to just take it easy rest if need be xxxx

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo