Community post

Question

has anyone had positive opk's 5 dpo?

okay, i'm only 5 dpo and i'm just wondering if anyone else haad these symtoms?
dark aerolas
sore throat
bad cramping in lower back and legs
sensitive nipples
stuffy nose.
i know it's too soon to show signs of pregnancy, what could be happinging?
(i had a chemical pregnancy last month but symptoms did subside)

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

hi bexii im 10dpo today well i think as af is due on my birthday 11th of nov but someone in my head i dont think shes comming anyway im sure i ovulated 10 days ago however for the last 4 days ive had extrememly possitive opks and faint possitives on a pg test however i today feel very sick and queasy im gettign sharp stabbing pains in my stomach but theyr not that sore maybe just for a few secs but thats about it i actually ovulated 2x this month this has never happened to me b4 i got it confirmed by a gynae today :) so i just have to wait till friday when im 15dpo :+) good luck

IM PREGNANT YAY!!!!!!!! User Image User Image

12 years ago

hi bexii im 10dpo today well i think as af is due on my birthday 11th of nov but someone in my head i dont think shes comming anyway im sure i ovulated 10 days ago however for the last 4 days ive had extrememly possitive opks and faint possitives on a pg test however i today feel very sick and queasy im gettign sharp stabbing pains in my stomach but theyr not that sore maybe just for a few secs but thats about it i actually ovulated 2x this month this has never happened to me b4 i got it confirmed by a gynae today :) so i just have to wait till friday when im 15dpo :+) good luck

12 years ago

12 years ago

hello w33k3rry...i hope you dnt get the dreaded af and instead your wee sticky bean. thank you for answering, if you ovulated twice does that mean you have double the chances? i'm not sure how this all works, keep in touch and i'd love to know how everything turns out for you :). the best of luck :D xx

12 years ago • Post starter

I'm 5 dpo & my symptoms are
-cramps
-gas/bloat
-sore throat

ahh I'm so unsure cause I feel like it's way to early but I've never had these feeling before. I never cramp before AF and she's not due until the 23ish.. Help??

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo