Community post

Question

Pregnant right after miscarriage, so worried. need advice please!

Hi, so I got pregnant on March 20th, 2012 and lost the baby April 22. I did not know a miscarriage counted as a period, so we weren't terribly careful and now I am 11 DPO and tested positive today.
I am so worried this bean won't stick. Am I at high risk for losing this baby? Has anyone gotten pregnant this soon after MC and had a healthy baby?
The dr started me on progesterone today, hope it will help. Please anyone with experience of advice please comment. Thank you so much! -One worried momma of 3, hopefully soon to be 4. :)

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

You don't have a higher risk of MC after only one MC, especially when you have had 3 healthy babies before. You have the regular procentage of MC, 20 %. Don't worry, try to enjoy it!

11 years ago

That happened to me in 2004, and my daughter is now 7 yrs old (almost 8!). I miscarried in Dec 2003 and was pg again by mid-January. Crazy but true! Good luck, hon, and try not to stress! I was so worried until about ten weeks but she stuck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo