Community post

Question

Has anyone gotten a period/heavy implantation bleeding?? Personal stories, please!!!

I've been having morning sickness, hot flashes, and my breasts are hugely swollen and sore, plus I have montgomery glands all over my nipples! But on the 15th (2 days after AF was due) I started spotting brown discharge, and that spotting stopped 2 days later, and then picked back up again the next day, heavier like a light period but still brown! I'm afraid to test and get a BFN :( Help please!!

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I am going through the same thing. I have nauesa,bloating, swollen/sore/heavy bbs,headache and lower backache. I had spotting on the 3rd and 5th which was when my implantation bleeding couldve started but on the 9th i had bleeding like a normal af but slightly lighter and it was off an on for 6 days in between the bleeding i had brown spotting that i only noticed when i went to the bathroom. I am now 24dpo still have prego symptoms and negative hpt. Im going to OB the 25th 2 find out for sure! hope this helped. GL *baby dust*

12 years ago

Also to let you in on a little secret...some women can bleed heavily throughout their pregnancy. My mother,sister and 4 soon to be sister in laws all bled heavily sometime during their pregnancys 15-20% of women do. Keep faith!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo