Community post

Question

Implantation cramps? Yellow discharge?!

Today I am 7 dpo, and this morning I had sevral shooting pains in my uterus that lasted for about 15-20 minutes. Now, I've checked my cervical fluids and they are a mustard yellow color... Could this be implantation?

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

i cant answer you, but i am in your position. last night was 6dpo, and i had the WORST cramps in the middle of the night for about 15-20min also, it scared me...i was thinking miscariage or some thing.... i am TCC 4 months now, and i think i had my ovulation wrong...i targeted day 12-16...but...on days 9 and 10, i had the CM of ovulation, took advantge and did an opk the next day...it was a faint positive...and ever since my opks are clearly negative. i was told opks pick up positives at the end of ovualtion too.so now i believe i ovulate on day 9/10. (fingers crossed!) but the cramps were WEIRD. and today...my abdomen is very tight (like i did crunches all night!) alot of pressure down there...but no pain. i hope some women who were successful can answer this. i never get cramps...EVER...and this was not right...my bf noticed and said i looked like i was dying....

User Image

12 years ago

I hope they are. Sounds like what I had at 8-9 dpo. Started at night, finally got some sleep and, then picked back up the following morning for awhile. The rest of the day my low abdomen was so tender and at 12 dpo I am still getting mild cramps. I'm planning on testing on Saturday so we'll see. If it wasn't implantation I don't know what else it would be and it's an odd time for me to have any type of cramps especially painful stabbing ones. I've had 3 pregnancies and don't remember ever having this before but I had different symptoms with each one.

It would be great to hear if anyone experienced this and was pregnant.

12 years ago

I experienced the same cramps myself! Not last night but the night before. I was very shocked and the cramps were right above my pelvis. I usually also never get cramps myself even when i have my period and these cramps were certainly not period cramps. I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet because i am nervous to get my hopes up and then find that im not pregnant.. again. Let me know how everything works out for you!

12 years ago

tryingtobeamommy- i am so tempted to buy a test... but i know its too early and i cant take anymore BFNs!! my pressure is about 100% gone today... so im losing hope allready. i am bloated though... but also scared im "creating symptoms"

User Image

12 years ago

Same here when it comes down to the cramping. I haven't experienced any more cramping since and i am so tempted to take a pregnancy test myself. I just don't think i can handle another BFN like you said. I feel like i want to be pregnant so bad that i am thinking i have all these symptoms when its really nothing. Best of luck to you in whatever it is the result ends up being.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo