Community post

Question

How long does this take?

I know every woman is different but, how long does it usually take to get pregnant? Ive been trying since April and starting to get worried and impatient. I need advice!!

thanks!

7 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

It took me 2 months but are you using opks?I also used pre seed the month I got pregnant!!

12 years ago

It depends on a lot of things. Do you know when you ovulate? My OB keeps telling me the first time TTC can take up to one year. We've been trying since Jan 11.

12 years ago

On Avergae a healthy couple will take 12 months to conceive. You only have 20% chance of getting pregnant each cycle so please don't be impatient or worried. Just relax and it will happen in time.
I've been trying since January of this year.

12 years ago

i know how u feel but hold in there no month is easy me and my partner have been trying 1 year 1 month upto now so im hoping it will happen soon good luck to all and spreading babydust to all trying mums xx

User Image

12 years ago

it took me 6mths to conceive my first and we have been trying for 18mths with the help of clomid and stillk havnt had a pregnancy make it past the 12 week mark be paitent i would suggest you use opks and as said above use pre seed i have used that twice and both times i got pregnant

12 years ago

Hi, I got pregnant with my first within 4 months.
Took about 9 months to fall pregnant the second time but MC
6 months later I fell pregnant again but had a second MC.

The average is a year

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

We have been trying since May 2011. We had a MC in June and not been able to get pregnant since. We are now on our 1st round of Clomid becuase I am not ovulating good eggs. GL and keep your head up, it will happen it just might take a little while.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo