Community post

Question

11 DPO Clear Blue Digital BFN, is there chance for BFP still??? Anyone had that happen??

I am freaking myself out but I was up at 5:30 this morning to catch the FMU to take a CB Digi at 11 DPO. It was a very clear Not Pregnant and I took an Internet Dip Strip at 9 DPO with the same negative result. I think I felt implantation about 8 DPO because I was getting some pinching and cramping on the same side as my O this month.

Am I testing too early or should I just give up hope this cycle? I have been have odd symptoms that aren't related to PMS like hot flashes, lower back pain, food aversions, and hot flashes. Hubby and I have been trying on and off for about 2 years now, I am 33 and we have a 7 year DD. She was a surprise and this trying thing is so new for us. My temp was elevated yesterday and although I don't chart I usually am at around 98.5-98.6 but I was 99.1 yesterday.

Just holding on to the hope for the BFP, need some reassurance ladies!!!

Me: 34 DH: 34 TTC #2 DD: 7 & Can't wait to be a big sister User Image

6 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

You could still be testing early hun :o) goodluck to you xxx

Im 10dpo and got a negative too. I been trying 7 years now :o( i have no symptoms whatsoever, i normally get sore bbs but nothing x

12 years ago

Thanks, I think I am too. Seems that the digital don't give you any room for a maybe.

Lack of symptoms of PMS is usually a good thing, hang in there for your BFP!!! Baby dust to you.

12 years ago • Post starter

possibly too early I would say. The elevated temp is a clear giveaway.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

12 years ago

Too early... I am 6 days late and I haven't tested yet.. I had a lot cycles where I felt all pregnancy symptoms before AF and I ending getting my period.. Everything is in your head, try do not attach to symptoms sometimes your body trick you.. Just relax and wait until your late period..Good Luck

DoRi

12 years ago

Thanks Ladies!! It is so hard to be patient but I am working on that. I think I just drive myself (and everyone within earshot) nuts looking for signs. Here's to the BFP for us all!!

UPDATE: AF made her appearance on time. I am waiting to test, it drives me crazy to test too early.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo