Community post

Question

REALLY NEED SOME ADVICE GOING CRAZY OVER FULL FERNING RESULTS when period is due

I thought i ovulated on CD18 had pos opk few days before and ferning paterns then at 10dpo i did the saliva microscope for fun and had partial ferning now today is cycle day 31 and I had really stong full ferning this morning so i did a opk but that was negative now im all confused did i ovulate then or am i ovulating now I have no signs of aunt flow but i don't really have any pg symptoms either apart from mild pain in my left side and bladder. I mean how accurate are these microscopes

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

hi hun i have no idea tbh as i dont use the ferning method but i googled and found this page hth

good luck xx www.ovatel.com/all-about-ferning/

12 years ago

http://www.ovatel.com/all-about-ferning/

12 years ago

cheers thanks for your help ive googled things that say you can get ferning before your period but i haven't got my period i will check out that site thanks for the advice us ladies go crazy over any symptoms don't we lol

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo