Community post

Question

Oh no, Bleeding

I'm 13 DPO, but yestersay had sex, and saw a little blood discharge. Oh no, is my period coming soon? was so upset last night, shouldn't haven been so naughty. but after that, the blood seems disappear. does anyone experience this?

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Having sex won't interrupt a pregnancy already in progress, so if you are pregnant then I don't think you have done any damage. The cervix is filled with blood and sometimes when it is aggravated it will cause you to bleed just a little bit. I've had this happen while pregnant and even during an exam at the DR. If you aren't pregnant tho, this late in your cycle, you may have some fresh blood sitting at your cervix waiting to come out in the next day or two. There's really no way to tell from the bleeding if AF is on it's way, or if it was just from the BD'ing upsetting your cervix. I hope this helps!

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks for your answer.

I wait for 2 days, and still haven't seen the blood; so had done a test this morning, but to my disappointment, it is negative. but as my husband says, AF hasn't turned up yet, so we still have chance!!

fingers crossed!! give me some baby dust!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Keeping my fingers crossed for ya hon! Babydust coming your way too ;-)

User Image

12 years ago

AF visits yesterday! so depressed! :(((
tried 3 months , NO luck!! (crying¬¬)

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo