Community post

Question

Has anyone used accupuncture or had success using accupuntuce??

I've been on clomid and prometrium for 4 cycles now with no luck. I've been looking into accupuncture and am curious if anyone else has tried it or had success? I want to know if it is just a one time thing and if it has to be done around specific days in your cycle?

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

How is sticking a freaking needle in your skin going to help you get pregnant? It is a scam...

12 years ago

i am on my third month of acupuncture. Did two rounds of clomid and just now started a round of lotrezole (the clomid had way too many side effects for me). While it has not gotten me pregnant, it has helped with other things and basic overall stress relief. I go once a week on Thursdays - she has never said i needed to go on specific days of my cycle but she does alter the treatment sites depending on what day i am on. i've noticed it has really helped with my insomnia and my fibromyalgia pain. i also consider it a treat for myself which is really important when going thru infertility. it probably wouldn't hurt to try.

12 years ago

Well I have to agree with stj51200 =) I also do acupuncture on thursdays and when I first started my sessions were weekly as I was ovulating to late in my cycle or not at all.Fast forward few months and i am less stressed ovulating mid cycle every month and only have sessions first two weeks of my cycle now =) S0 to the other womans comment accupuncture is a great way to get your body ready for a healthy pregnancy and im proof =) Highly recommened it

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo