Community post

Discussion

Low BBT

Has anyone conceived with temps in the mid 97 range after ovulation? Do low temps mean conception has not occured? Does a low temp like that indicate low progesterone? I miscarried in December and had low progesterone with that pregnancy. Concerned that maybe that's why I haven't gotten pregnant again. Any comments would be appreciated.

'

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

It depends on what's normal for you, I think. My pre-o temps are usually in the mid 96s, and post-o temps are in the mid-97s, and I've gotten pregnant easily twice, after the pill even. (With DD, I'd been off the pill about three and a half months, but she was conceived during what would have been a two-month cycle; this time, I stopped the pill in March, we TTA for one cycle using condoms until I'd ovulated, then we started sorta TTC, and I got pregnant during my second cycle TTC, third cycle off the pill.)

I have heard that consistently low temps can indicate a thyroid issue, though, but I haven't asked my doctor about it yet as far as I'm concerned. I don't know much about low progesterone, though.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo