Community post

Question

I'm a little confused (srry for the long post)

The month of June we ttc but i ended up getting my period. here we are in July ttc and my period is due on the 20th. due to us ttc in June it "delayed" my period until till the 29th. so i'm not sure when i ovulated and such. i'm not taking any test for ovulation or anything. the funny thing is that when we weren't ttc i knew when i ovulated and now that we are trying it kinda "disappeared" (impossible) maybe its because im EXPECTING it to happen so much and getting a little STRESSED out about it and a little OBSESSED!.

i've also heard that you should start ttc 9 days after your period all the way up until day 23 and BOOM! your pregnant.

-what days do you actually start ovulating?

-should i take a break off of the month of July to get to know my body again? then start in the month of August?

just a little confused on ovulating and what days to try and conceive on.

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

You should ovulate between day 14-18, but some people ovulate sooner. You should get some sort of test. I used Clear Blue Easy digital. It's fool proof. As soon as you get your LH serge you have sex for three das in a row. Worked for me! Good luck!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo