Community post

Question

DISCHARGE UNKNOWN???

I AM ON DAY 10 DPO. I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING ALMOST ALL EARLY SYMPTOMS, SOME MORE THAN OTHERS. THE BIGGEST THING FOR ME IS THAT MY BOOBS DONT GET TENDER, EVER, EXCEPT WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY DAUGHTER (WHO IS ALMOST 7, SO ITS BEEN A WHILE) I HAVE BEEN CHARTING AND ACCORDING TO MY LAST AF AND O AND BD, I VERY WELL COULD HAVE GOTTEN PREGNANT. TODAY, HOWEVER I HAD A VERY DARK DISCHARGE WHEN I GOT UP TO PEE. IT HAS NO "ODOR" LIKE AF, I'M NOT CRAMPING. THE DISCHARGE WAS DARK BROWN WITH SLIGHT HINTS OF RED, BUT ONLY SLIGHT. OF COURSE I DONT WANT TO BECOME COMPLETELY DEVASTATED, BUT I ALSO DONT WANT TO GET MY HOPES UP TOO HUGH EITHER.

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

First of all, the discharge you are describing sounds exactly like "implantation bleeding" to me. Some women see pinkish blood, some only see brown creamy discharge. Either way, I would count it as a good sign! It is WAY to early for it to mean anything bad. If it were to end in miscarriage, it would be swept away with your period and you probably wouldnt notice it.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo