Community post

Question

Any good advice on TTC?

is their any good advice to you guys can share. it can be everything to anything. my fiancee and i have been ttc for a while and no luck. is their any foods or vitamins i should take to to make ttc much easier?

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Try Preseed! Are you using ovulation tests? I use Clear Blue Easy digital. It's a little pricy but it's no fool. I think I spent $30 on 20 tests, they were on sale at target. As soon as you get LH serge you BD once a day for 3 days in a row. It worked for me last time! Good luck!

12 years ago

Preseed! Are you using ovulation tests? I use clear blue easy digital. They're a little more expensive than some test but they're fool proof! As soon as you get your LH serge, bd once a day for 3 days in a row. Worked for me last time! Good luck!

12 years ago

Start including spinach in your fiancee's diet, it is suppose to give his contribution to TTC a nice little boost. Good luck.

12 years ago

thank you all, i am not familiar with pre-seed maybe you can explain a little about it. i looked up a little information about it online but if any of you have experience using it you can fill me in on things? also i am taking prenatal vitamins i heard it's supposed to "work" like get your body prepared...

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo