Community post

Question

Has anyone had experience with haveing TWO AF within a 2-3 week period?

I had a normal AF starting 6/3, lasting almost 7 days, then on 17th-19th I had what I thought was Ovulation Spotting/Bleeding, (BUT!), I am now 2 days late, BFN every day, and so I wonder if the 17th my body thought was another AF, and IF SO....then I'd be ovualting (again?) RIGHT now?! What do you think? I can't figure out why I'm late, never late...but no BFP...............

6 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Have you stopped birth control recently? When I stopped it my period was all over the place for 7 months. It is still not completely fixed yet.

12 years ago

I think your cycle is not back to normal quite yet. The same thing happened to me during my May cycle and if you read my profile, you will see why. I also ovulated on day 20 in May. That means the egg is to old. My cycle was still out of wack. In june I was back on track and ovulated right on time! I use Clear Blue Easy ovulation kit, makes it easy to keep track of your schedule! Good luck to you! Message me if you have any questions!

12 years ago

I have not been on birth control in over 5 years, but I lost a baby at 19 weeks 4/20/2011

12 years ago • Post starter

4/30, not 4/20, oops

12 years ago • Post starter

I am sure that losing a baby could mess up your cycles. Especially since it really wasn't that long ago. Also, If you ARE pregnant, I have had friends that were late or never got AF but also never tested positive and just had to go to the doctor. Sorry I can't be more help! Good luck!

12 years ago

Depending on what your hCg levels were, you could have been having another AF. You will not start over in your cycles until your hCG levels reach 5 or below which is considered not pregnant. Your body will still think it is pregnant until that happens tehn you will have another AF which is your body's way of reseting itself. Just start counting from the last time you bled and start over. Also realize that after having a MC at 19 weeks it could take your body a couple of months to get back on track.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo