Community post

Question

Test Negative .... No Period

Mine is 29 Day Cycle, my periods are very regular,
last AF on May 11th and due on June 9th, 5 days passed but no period ... took two HPT's .. negative result .... no signs of AF so far
what to do ...
is there any use if i take blood work to know that iam pregnant ....?
is anybody there on same boat ...
please post ur answers ....
Lots of Baby Dust

6 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I am in the same boat. 5 days late and negative hpt's! I was wondering about the blood work too. Hopefully we'll both get the positive result soon!
Baby Dust!

12 years ago

I am now 13 days late.. Tests came back negative. Went for blood work 3 days ago and was Negative. No sight of AF and getting really irritated!!!

12 years ago

Same here ladys. I am 4 days late and neg hpt's. Calling the dr this am to get a blood test taken. I hate being in limbo. Either af needs to get here so i can try next cycle or need a BFP!!! Best of Luck to all!

12 years ago

Im in the same boat. AF was suppose to be here since june 9th and i just did another hpt and got BFN again. Im going to wait til thursday to take another test, and if its BFN then i will schedule a bloodtest....GOODLUCK

12 years ago

HI! I'M NOW 15 DPO, 2 DAYS LATE, NO SIGN OF AF BUT YET 2 HPT'S BFN! I HAVE SYMPTOMS THat I'VE HAD FOR A WHILE BUT JUST TRYING TO WAIT TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN OVER THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS. I SAID I WOULDNT TEST ANYMORE AFTER I TESTED YESTERDAY AND BFN BUT I WAS WEAK AND TESTED THIS A.M., BFN. SO NOW I AM OUT OF TESTS SO THEREFORE I WILL HAVE TO WAIT. I'LL WAIT AND SEE WHERE I AM ON WED OR THURS, THEN BUY MORE TESTS. AS LONG AS THE UGLY WITCH IS NOT IN THE BUILDING WE ARE ALL STILL IN THE GAME!! YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS. BABY DUST.....

534 / 6000 Emojis

12 years ago

same boat. had af may 1 to may 7 then again may 10 to may 15-16 which is the only time ive been irregular. april i had no af but besides that ive been 30 day cycle my whole life. now according to mays af's im either almost two weeks late or three days late. either way im late. havent taken test yet bc i dont want to see another bfn and bc i just dont feel i tried as hard to become pg. i do have ewcm tonight, and had a sharp pain in left ovary area yesterday. craved hotdogs and pickles today lol but idk i doubt it. keep us posted (: and baby dust

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo