Community post

Question

Early period, no cramps, light bleeding, but dark blood...?

My period started 5 days early (my cycle is very regular) and only lasted 2days at first it was just spotting (dark brown) and then it got a little heavier but it was still wayyyy lighter than normal (didn't fill a pad, or tampon) and then it just stopped. I didn't have any cramps and my hpt was negative. I am still 2 days before my period is due... false negative or was that my period for the month?

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

well it sounds like u may have had an implantation bleeding when the egg burrows and attaches itself to uterine wall i think it is. it normally doesnt last long and because it just happened maybe the hpt just didn't detect the pregnancy hormones yet.

12 years ago

Hey hprather! I would like to know how everything worked out for you??????? My period I think has come about 5 days early..... strange but our bodies and minds can def work us over!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo