Community post

Question

Am I actually Pg? Please help!!

So I have had every symptom so far. More blue veins than I've ever seen in my life all leading to the girls. I had the blob of yellow cm come out on 6 dpo and the cramps. EVERYTHING!!! I had an extremely faint bfp yesterday at 9 dpo, today I got bfn's all day and one evap. So now I know in person what they look like and yesterdays was no doubt a very faint bfp. Although I had slept 14h hard sleep before taking it, and last night I couldn't stop going to the bathroom every 3 hrs jumping out of bed, along with my vivid dreams. I called my doctor and they said wait til next week when af is supposed to arrive (24th) and take a test the week after. Has anyone had this happen to them and ended up pg or not? please help, going crazy.....

Lilypie Maternity tickers

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Severe cramping tonight too....this is too much

Lilypie Maternity tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

im going through the same thing only ive started bleeding and have been bleeding for a couple days now. already had af. i hope youre pg! keep us posted!

12 years ago

im going through the same thing only ive started bleeding and have been bleeding for a couple days now. already had af. i hope youre pg! keep us posted!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo