Community post

Question

Has anyone had hip and lower back pains?

I'm 10DPO and my lower back and hips are killing me. Does anyone else have this symptom?

9 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

Yes I had that especially sore hips, and I just found out that im pregnant so its a good sign!!

User Image

13 years ago

Hi...I had lower back and hip pain at 6 dpo..I am testing in 3 more days...Hopefullly we get a BFP...I am currently 11dpo...

13 years ago

I am 9 DPO and having the exact same symptom. Testing on Friday, so Hâ?¥pefully!!

13 years ago

Well everything I'm experiencing is pointing towards being pregnant. Yesterday my hip and lower back hurt so bad it hurt to walk. I felt like I had been doing 1000 squats. Its not so bad today. I have til May 6th and its either gonna be AF or a positive. Today I am 11 DPO and I'm nervous to test. I'm going to wait until Saturday morning.

13 years ago • Post starter

I had both back and hip pain... I hadn't ever felt anything like it before. Anyway, I got a dark BFP 10 dpo. Good Luck!

13 years ago

I have both hip and back pain, especially in my lower back.

13 years ago

Old post but hey....any updates?..
I'm 25 days late on and off hip aches but constant lower back tightness...still bfn

4 years ago

Today has been the worst yet for hip and lower back pain! I’m a side sleeper too so these last two nights have been miserable. I am 8DPO and took two test today even though it’s early, no sign of anything. Good luck!

4 years ago

Hey brittany just been having lower back tightness..also a side sleeper or stomach...little hip bone and butt bone cramps but nothing else

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo