Community post

Discussion

Provera, Clomid Metformin TTC9months (join this forum ladys)

Hi ladys i think we all need a forum were we can talk about are journey. Fertilty Meds and such.
My story im going to make it short.
I have PCOS, and DH and I TTC for 9 months now, Doc started me on 10mg of provera or metroxypro... rather same thing. For 5days, I ended on sat, its been four days and know period yet, I realy want my period iv never wanted it so bad lol, that way i can start my clomid days 5-9, and start BD with DH lol Thats the best part after all!! did anyone have any luck yet, I hope this works, We desperatly want a child :)

PRAYING4aneeding some

131 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 10 of 131 Replies | Last Page

hi cass23,

i'm currently on clomid this is my last day of taking it all i have to do now is wait fot 10 days till my big o keep giving DH vits and keep track of my bbl also the good part try to have heaps of bding lol

actually i'm getting excited and depressed what if this didnt work...really have to pray and pray to God coz this is what we really want.

User Image User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hello wish we were cycle buddies but my provera never worked its been 8 days since my last pill What Gives??? Im so frustrated

PRAYING4aneeding some

11 years ago • Post starter

It finaly came on CD11 :) Started my clomid on the 27th two more pills to go, i only hope that days april3-12 im off period by then, because the doc said to on those days Hopeing To O Please Please Work! Has anyone gotn pregnant there first round?

PRAYING4aneeding some

Hello ladies I am on provera for 10 days starting April 24th and I have 4 more pills to go after my PD I start my first cycle of Colmid on CD 5-9 I wish you all the best!

April 24= Provera 10 days 1st round Clomid 50 mg Cd 5-9 June 6 CD 1 2 nd round Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9

11 years ago

mrssswift I wish you the best!!

PRAYING4aneeding some

Thanks Cass22 This Cycle is like starting for the very first time for me! So Dh and I are taking it very seriously, This is the first time I am Temping also Cant wait for CD 1. How far into your cycle are you?

April 24= Provera 10 days 1st round Clomid 50 mg Cd 5-9 June 6 CD 1 2 nd round Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9

11 years ago

CD 8 for me DH and i have been trying for almost a yr, since june2011. Were taking this round seriously with the help of the meds :) hopefully it wont take long to have some sucess.
Step One: Start Provera to bring on a period :) CHECK
Step Two: Start clomid CD 5-9 CHECK
Step Three: 5/3-5/12 lol but i think DH and i will extend that just in case.
Hopeing For A Sucessfull Round And a Healthy Baby

If u know of anyone who can join the discussion invite them in :) the more the merrier

PRAYING4aneeding some

Sorry I dont know any one else I just started my profile yesterday, We are really close with cycles you are only about 16 days apart. I also have PCOS, DH and I have been TTC sense 2008 and also have 2 kiddies already. I'v started taking 4mg of folic acid also.

11 years ago

This will be are first :)
folic does that help?

PRAYING4aneeding some

I hope you get your little sweet pea this cycle! Women who are pregnant or might become pregnant take folic acid to prevent miscarriage and neural tube defects,â birth defects such as spina bifida that occur when the fetus's spine and back don't close during development. Some people use folic acid to prevent colon cancer or cervical cancer. It is also used to prevent heart disease and stroke, as well as to reduce blood levels of a chemical called homocysteine. High homocysteine levels might be a risk for heart disease. DH and I both take it, It also helps with HIS sperm count and mobility! Got my PD about an hour ago!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo