Community post

Question

Anyone else have achey arms?

My arms were aching awfully the other night when trying to sleep to the point I was ready to cry, and I tend to have a high tolerance to pain. Has anyone else experienced this? Not sure if it is a symptom or something else. Have experienced this off and on but it was particularly bad the other night. I kind of realized it was originating on my back near my shoulder blades... maybe it is a result of heavier breasts? I definitely have bright blue veins on them... my skin is normally rather transparent and I often see veins... but these do look more prominent to me.

<a href=

5 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Hi i am 7 dpo and i too have achey arms! not sure if its a symptom but i do. I also have prominant veins in my bbs.

13 years ago

I experienced extreme achey arms,shoulders, neck and back on 4 or 5 dpo( the 14th). I went home early from work also feeling like foggy-headed? Then I slept for 4 solid hours. Still in my 2ww. How are things now?
Jenn

13 years ago

I am 7dpo today and woke up with an extremely sore right arm. I couldn't figure out what was going on. As the day went on the arm pain subsided (after several hours) but my right boob started to really hurt. It's like the pain transferred from boob to arm. Really weird! I also have increased cm, mild morning headache and lower left abdomen twinges/cramps. The twinges come and go and sometimes I have pressure in between. Fx for all of us!

13 years ago

Well, if it was a symptom, something went wrong and my body decided not to proceed any further. AF arrived today, 13 dpo- earlier than I expected; arrived on day 28 as opposed to day 30. Oh well, it was only our first try any how. Most people aren't that lucky right off the bat.

<a href=

13 years ago • Post starter

hmm i had some neck pain 4dpo...and i cant remember doing anything to injure myself :D guess it happens..xx baby dust!! on month 6 of TTC..no luck last time..bday on march 13th hoping for a great bday present :D

User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo