Community post

Question

My urine is an odd color. It has a SLIGHT green tint to it now.

I went to the doctors Monday the 7th of February after receiving a BFP on a home pregnancy test. They tested and confirmed my pregnancy and immediately prescribed me Prenatal Plus vitamins. Since I have been taking them I have kicked soda out of my diet (I don't drink coffee) and only drink OJ, milk, and water. Now, 3 days after starting my vitamins, my urine has a slight green tint to it. Is this abnormal. Is something wrong with my pregnancy? :( I'm currently 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant.

3 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Prenantals can turn your urine different colors. No worries, and Congrats!

13 years ago

My urine turned BRIGHT NEON yellow when I was on my prenatal vitamins. It's just the extra B vitamins that your body doesn't use passing through.

CONGRATULATIONS!

13 years ago

Thank you guys sooooo much! Glad there's nothing wrong. Hope nothing goes wrong either! My first ultra sound appointment is a little after my 10 week mark and I'm hoping to hear a nice strong heartbeat then! 5 more weeks seems like a lifetime away to double check to make sure my pregnancy is still ok! Lol. I probably sound like every other mother to be out there ^_^""". I keep wanting to take pregnancy tests to confirm and confirm and confirm even though the doctor already confirmed and since I went I haven't really had any cramps and absolutely no bleeding which is a generally good indication nothing has gone awry....so I don't know why I keep worrying!! Lol. Thanks ^_^!

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo