Community post

Question

5 weeks 5 days pregnant and boobs have stopped hurting

As the title suggests I have had sore boobs since ovulation and today they have stopped hurting,,,this is making me worry (is it normal??) xx

6 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

This same thing happened to me. It does come back however I promise you that. I am 22 weeks. Congrats on the baby

User image

13 years ago

thanks hun, i went for a nap this afternoon and can feel them slightly sore x

13 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations Tallie, I am 6 weeks and my bbs haven't been sore at all. Don't panic! Happy and Healthy 9 months.

Lilypie Maternity tickers  BabyFruit Ticker

13 years ago

I'm 5 weeks and 4 days and have less symptoms today was just wondering if you have any updates on yours :/

12 years ago

tallie- Hiya all, well i can defo say the stop hurting meant NOTHING as 4 months ago I gave birth to my wonderful little man 'aston' what i can say is keep positive ladies :0) xxxx

12 years ago

hiya all, wanted to post and say that i had my little man on 2nd oct 2011, he is perfect and in short my boobies stopping hurting clearly meant nothing bad :0)
how are you all doing? xxxx

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo