Community post

Question

beta hcg level is high but i'm worried about orange discharge...

Hi I had blighted ovum in September and last week found out myself being pregnat using home pregnancy test kit,then I went to the laboratory to messure my hcg level and it 140( 26 after last period),two days later it increased to 440 and five days after the 2nd beta hcg test increased to 3200 (it was today) .I'm just worried because I found a small dot or rather orange discharge on my unerwear,really worried,went to doctor and he told me that I need to be patient,he used transvaginal usg to find out about my baby and could locate gestational sac.According to my LMP im in my 4w 5 d :) going for next usg after 10 days.How many of you could find this orange discharge?i wouldn't say that it's blood but after my last experiance of miscarriage I'm simply very worried...

3 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Try not to worry... I know it's hard. Could be a number of causes but your numbers sound great! As long as you don't have heavy bleeding or painful cramping you and your little one should be just fine :-)

13 years ago

:-) thanks a lot for your reply,I know I need to be patient but it's simply hard...additionally I study medicine,my final year and my head is full of information about miscarriages and that's why all these worries come from time to time,hope everything will be fine :D

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi there! When youre preggers your cervix is plugged by yellow mucus. Discharge is often yellow during pregnancy. You could have had a tiny spot of blood mixed with this. Its absolutely nothing to worry about. Theres a lot of changes going on and as long as its not heavy you're fine. Good luck

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo