Community post

Question

nose bleeding?

i would be about 9-10 dpo today. i went to the bathroom at work because my nose wouldnt stop running so i put some tissue in it and when i pulled it out there was some flood on the tissue..is this common for a symptom? also snotty goop ive been getting once a day? only today there was ALOT.

3 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

i meant blood* not flood lol

13 years ago • Post starter

With it being winter, that is hard to say. I have never heard of anyone having a bloody nose as a pg symptom, but no two women are the same and no two pregnancies are the same. In the winter, the air is dry as heck and I know that I sometimes get bloody noses. If this is unusual for your body in the winter, it could be a pg symptom.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

I have read bleeding noses & gums can be a symptom of pg due to increase of blood pressure. I've been having bleeding gums when I brush my teeth and bloody mucus from my nose in the mornings?!? Fingers crossed for you.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo