Community post

Question

Does fertilaid really work?

Have anyone heard of fertilaid for both the men and women to which is used to increase chances of conceiving? If so, what are you thoughts?

Does anyone recommend using fertilaid to improve or increase chances of conceiving?

6 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I've taken Fertilaid, didn't conceive, but was due to other medical reasons I just discovered, but while taking the Fertilaid I felt great. I was really energized and just all over better. I would consider taking it. But not sure on the men one, but couldn't hurt rite? ;) Good luck to you! Baby dust to us all!

13 years ago

Thanks for the response if we don't conceive this cycle, I will try it next cycle.

13 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for the response

13 years ago • Post starter

I tried to get pregnant on my own for 6 cycles. I got frustrated and then discovered fertilaid. I got pregnant the second month using it. But the first month I already noticed an improvement in my cycles and I felt great. I was having a short luteal phase and was ovulating late. But this fixed everything and by the second month I was pregnant. It has lots of vitamins in there that have been proven to increase fertility. Vitex, vitamin B, PABA and a bunch of other things. If you look it up on the net there were lots of studies done on it and lots of great reviews. I"m TTC again and I started using it right away. They say it usually takes about 3 months for the effects to build up, but I got pregnant the second month and many reviews said that lots of people got pregnant the first month. I highly reccommd it. Good luck!

13 years ago

I tried to get pregnant on my own for 6 cycles. I got frustrated and then discovered fertilaid. I got pregnant the second month using it. But the first month I already noticed an improvement in my cycles and I felt great. I was having a short luteal phase and was ovulating late. But this fixed everything and by the second month I was pregnant. It has lots of vitamins in there that have been proven to increase fertility. Vitex, vitamin B, PABA and a bunch of other things. If you look it up on the net there were lots of studies done on it and lots of great reviews. I"m TTC again and I started using it right away. They say it usually takes about 3 months for the effects to build up, but I got pregnant the second month and many reviews said that lots of people got pregnant the first month. I highly reccommd it. Good luck!

13 years ago

I just started using it this month. Did it help you?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo