Community post

Question

Conceive Plus vs. Preseed

Alot of women on other sites mentioned that they are using Conceive Plus or Preseed to conceive this month? What is it? How is it used? Alot of women said they conceived after using them. How do they work? Has anyone used them before and would you recommend?

6 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Apparently it's such a great tool because it supplements fertile CM. For example, I get little to no EWCM which could be why I have not conceived so far...I finally purchased PRE seed and am currently using it. It feels just like lube except it's the best you can buy to mimic fertile mucus which EWCM is. :) I purchased it on Amazon. It's like 19.50 before taxes and such. I highly suggest it if you do not see that stretchy cervical mucus everyone talks about it...I did years ago, but the older the get, the less I get. Good luck..hope this helps!

13 years ago

Thanks!

13 years ago • Post starter

I also am using the Preseed currently. I would definately recommend it. I don't produce alot of EWCM so this helps me out. Def. give it a try ;) GL

13 years ago

You can buy pre-seed at CVS, look near the pregnancy tests, it isn't by the lube all the time. It is around 20 bucks and feels really nice. Good luck!

13 years ago

I was at the fertility clinic today and my doctor said to use canola oil (like the oil you cook with) instead of pre-seed. He said it has the same effectiveness rate and costs just a fraction of preseed!

13 years ago

I used Conceive Plus for the first time this cycle and it gave me terrible thrush,the worst I have ever had,and I haven't had it for many years.I think it's because it alters/changes the vaginal ph.Won't be using it again.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo