Community post

Question

ENDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do women who have endometriosis ovulate every month? hers my story. 34 and have 25-26 day cycles with ovulation,thing is i get af and first day is spotting 2nd day medium flow(1 tampon all day) 3,4,5 brown spotting with a tender uterus,and twingy cramps... Does this sound like endo to anybody???? Have also been ttcing for 14 months now and had a chemical pregnancy in january 2010

2 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I'm 36, (37 in April) and have cycles between 27-30 on average. My af is similiar to yours but the 2nd day is maybe slightly heavier. I generally have dull cramps which can be sometimes quite sharp. I had an ultrasound scan yesterday with no mention of endo at all. Sonographer said everything looked normal. I have TTC for 8 mths. Hope that helps. Good luck:-)

13 years ago

Btw forgot to say if you have endo you can still ovulate but may need assistance with fertility drugs. My friend has it and had difficulty conceiving with her first and took clomid. Is also having further problems trying the conceive again now. But everyone is different. I would go and get further advice from your doc. Hopefully you won't have it, lots of baby dust to you!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo