Community post

Question

Am I pregnant? So confused!!!

Ok here it goes... I had tubaligation in 1997 n all has been normal. Frm 2001 to 2006 was in a realtionship n tried for a baby almost everyday! But all normal. (Never had a reversal too afraid of OR table). Now since 2009 I've been trying again n not till this month I feel pregnant. I 11 dpo and been having all the symptoms but as of yesturday my bbs stop aching still sore though, I still fill lil cramps n bubbles n I cnt stand to feel my husband inside me. I'm waiting til the 10th to take a test but not as extied as I was cause my symptoms have decreased. .. feedback anyone?

Sorry for the long story
Bori

2 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

So, you did or did not have your tubal reversed? If not, I don't think it's very likely, but if so then by all means you certainly could be pregnant. Although, people have been able to undo the tubal and their body heals themselves without surgery and become fertile again, I've heard of that. Hmmm...

13 years ago

A tubal ligation is over 99% effective in preventing future pregnancies. The chances are slim, but not entirely impossible that you are pregnant. If you are concerned about your symptoms, I would def take a test and no matter what the result, get a hold of your doctor. here amy be soemthing else going on there.

~Lisa~

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo