Community post

Question

How to temp?

Hi guys iv been ttc for ages but now iwan temp. Im not sur how ti go sbout it and wat you need? Any advice?

1 Answer • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

You need a Basal Thermometer (special kind but not expensive), a website that tracks temperatures to help determine ovulation like www.fertilityfriend.com (it's free or you can pay to get the VIP membership...i just have the free one).
Everymorning i wake up at 6:00am to take my temp. Try not to move much before taking temp bc it will be inaccurate. I write it down then go back to sleep if i need to. Then later in the day i enter my temperature into fertility friend. When it sees that you have had a rise in temp it automatically tells you when you ovulated. Temping only tells you after the fact whether or not you ovulated, but can give you a better idea of what you cycles are like. Hope this helps.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo