Community post

Question

Early Period

My period is clock work for the passed 4 years. I get them every 30 to 31 days apart, never more...never less. I had mine this month at 26 days. 26 day cycle, new CD1 being the 7th of this month. What does this mean? Did I not ovulate this month? Is that what that meant? Is it not normal to ovulate some months? My periods haven't been irregular since 2/3 years after I first started. I never have very painful periods, but when this one started coming on I was confused, because A. it was early, and B. I had cramps so bad I couldn't even stand. I had to use a heating pad and some medication. So...did I not ovulate? If this is the only time it happens does that still mean I could have a medical issue? :( Hope not. I didn't ovulate (according to mucous and OPKs) any earlier than normal for me this passed cycle. Please help. Is this normal?

2 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

ALSO: Never have been on the pill, my thyroid was checked about 5 years ago because my mother HAD hyperthyroidism, they thought I might have had the opposite because I was a bit heavier (test was normal). I have lost weight in the passed 3 years, however, since I started losing the weight, it made my periods even MORE regular. I'm still a bit chubby, and only lost about 35 pounds over 2/3 years. 165 pounds at 5'5 (3/4). I have recently gone to overnights at work (have done this before 3 years ago). Last month started overnights. Could that be it? Give ALL possible answers please. Not an excessive exerciser but do regular cardio. Not the most healthy eater, but never have been (guilty as charged, hehe). Take multi-vitamins (sometimes off and on, but mostly on) for the passed 4 years.

13 years ago • Post starter

You didn't mention your age,a lot of things can affect our cycles,making them later or earlier than normal,its very difficult to say what the cause is. I would suggest next month to start testing earlier just in case,my cycle changed from 35 days to 28 and is now at 21, I am over weight,which may or may not have anything to do with it,I started to take Angus castus and found that my cycle improved giving me a longer cycle. I would say to you not to panic just yet but to keep an eye on it.if you have been on any medication recently that may also be the cause. Good luck

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo