Community post

Question

Trying for another baby!!!

I had two miscarriages this year. One in February (6 weeks) and one in June (5 weeks). The pain was unbearable because I so badly wanted to have the baby. And for some reason I bond very early with my child. Me and my husband are trying for the past 2 months now. I am 11 dpo (with pregnancy symptoms) and really hope that I wont get my period on Sunday.

Lots and lots of baby dust for everyone TTC. Mwah!!

2 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

same to you Dear!! You have to rest and so something out of the ordinary routine that you do everyday..Plan a day trip with yourself, buy yourself something pretty or soft..walk in the country, pick apples something to get your mind off of what happened in the past and what is happening in the future. Sidebar my mother had 7 miscarriages before me and I was early. So when there is a will there is a way..

13 years ago

Hi Eeezemama,

Thanks for your reply. I'm 5 days late and had two faint postive tests in the past week. I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow. I just hope and pray that everything will be okay. Like you said: Where there is a will..... there is a way.

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo