Community post

Question

Light yellow/brown spotting. Still a chance of pregnancy?

I am 16 DPO today and my period is not due until 19 DPO or so. I have pregnancy symptoms, but I started spotting light yellowish/ brownish color today (no smell or burn so its not an infection). I don't really have cramps currently except a tiny bit every once in a while. I am wondering if any of you girls had this but still ended up being pregnant? Or do you think it is just my period started a little early? I do spot before my period, but lately it is only the day before and with cramping.

1 Answer • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I think it could go both ways. You may have O'd later than you thought and its implantation, or it really could just be your period coming earlier. Not the most helpful answer I know, but it really just depends on if you know exactly when you O'd or not. If you do then I think it sounds more like AF. But I'm not a doctor just my opinion. I hope you get the answer you are looking for :) Good luck hun.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo