Community post

Question

Symptoms since 1-2 DPO?

I've had what I can only put down to 'symptoms' since 1-2 dpo but I refuse to convince myself. If I am pregnant, I would be 9-10 dpo now. Here's a summary:

1-5 dpo: Dull cramps, sneezing, stuffed up, BLOATED, sensation like I can't suck in my stomach, or even though I am, it doesn't seem like it
6-9/10 dpo: Dull and sharp cramps in my belly/groin, sometimes set off when I move, burping every time I sit down or stand up (especially 6-7 dpo), a lot of bubbling in my tummy (this could be IBS/gas though, too), slight sensitivity to smells/tastes, one weird food craving, tender/bruised feeling in my stomach/ribs, tender breasts that started at the sides and moved down to underneath.

I think that's it. What do you think?

2 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hm. I don't know, but I am feeling the same way and am 2 dpo. I read this because my dpo are very similar and the symptoms too.
From what I can remember about previous success in pregnancy, even before my missed period, I had sharp pains in the muscles around my uterus. It was almost like the uterus was moving a bit forward, since mine hangs in the back. The heaviness and fullness was there as well, kind of like bloated. When I peed, the muscles would hurt a bit more.

13 years ago

Thanks for your input. I can relate to the muscle aches while peeing, too. I've also had some lower back pain which I forgot to mention for the past 2 days, and today I have a headache but that could be lack of or excess sleep related (had to get up too early this morning and then took a reeeeeally long nap this afternoon). The heaviness/fullness you described sounds like what I'm feeling a lot of the time. It's kind of scary that it's been so regular. I've been having trouble sleeping at night, too... I get uncomfortable on my left side quickly and I seem to have a lot of hot flashes. I'm only in my early 20's so it can't be menopause.. I think :P Anyway, baby dust to you!

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo