Community post

Question

HELP!! MY BBT DROPPED TWICE....

My bbts this month are really confusing and i need some serious advice.....On May 22nd (cd 11): no bbt, me and hubby bd around 5am....woke up around 9 am and i had light pink in underwear (spotting/pink ewcm lasted all day), cd 12: 97.2 bbt, spotting/pink ewcm ended around 3 or 4 pm, cd 13: 97.52 bbt, cd14: 97.6 bbt, cd15: 97.7 bbt, cd16: no bbt, cd17: no bbt, cd18: 97.7 bbt, cd19: 97.2 bbt (really bad cramps on right side...lasted over 4 hrs), cd20: 97.70 bbt, cd21: 97.72 bbt (activity 1 hr before temp), cd22: 97.9 bbt, cd 23: 98.03 bbt (activity 1 1/2 hr before temp), cd24: 98.3 bbt, cd25: 98.1 bbt (activity 1 1/2 hr before temp), cd26: 98.3 bbt....serious case of nausea, mild dirrhea, cd27: 98.1 bbt (activity 1 1/2 hr before temp), cd28: 98.28 bbt...cramps yesterday evening on right side, and cd29..today: 98.60 bbt (activity 1 1/2 hr before temp). Note: activity always lowers temp...so temps taken after activity are actually higher. What day did i ovulate?

4 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I'm going to say ovulation happened right around CD19(temp drop and cramping on right side being 2 significant signs of this).
The fact that your BBT has been rising steadily since then would also be an indicator.

13 years ago

i thought so too at first....but now im thinking i might have od on cd 12 bc i did a cervical sweep and i have a very light pink ewcm...maby af will show within the next 2 days. if i od on cd19, i shouldnt be having light pink ewcm....should i?

13 years ago • Post starter

Well, I don't think that was EWCM if you and hubby BD'd the morning of CD12.
That was likely his, ummm, deposit. :) The fact that it was pink tinged may be a result of the sex and have nothing at all to do with ovulation.

Remember, if you have sex, you shouldn't use CM as an indicator of anything for at least the following 24hrs. Semen and CM look a lot alike.

13 years ago

haha..i guess ur right lol. maby im just gonna start my period early then....usually i dont see pink until the day before...sometimes two days before. yesterday was 10 dpo and usually i dont start my period until 15 dpo or a little after. i didnt see any pink ewcm this morning but the day is still young

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo