Community post

Discussion

FertilAid*!!!

Hello*!!! I wanted to let you all know that I have not gotten pregnant YET, but in saying that my cycles are much better. 2 cycles ago (before FertilAid) I started spotting the day after I ovulated. My first cycle of FertilAid (started cd=7) and started spotting 9dpo (huge improvement). Today I am 10dpo (sadly OvaCue showed a huge drop over the past couple days.. so looks like I am out... maybe) and still no spotting... So this is for sure helping my hormones balance out.

~QV~
10dpo
TTC forever

~*QueenValerie*~ TTC for way too long Using FertilAid and FertileCM and OvaCue machine

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I, too, noticed a HUGE improvement in my first cycle after using Fertiaid. I went from having a 6 day LP to a TEN day LP! Definitely not a coincidence! I ordered my second bottle of it last night so I make sure I have enough for this cycle. Here's to hoping we will be pregnant this time next month! <3

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hello*!!! just an update 12dpo and still no spotting.. (neg hpt's since 6dpo)

~*QueenValerie*~ TTC for way too long Using FertilAid and FertileCM and OvaCue machine

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo