Community post

Question

Yellow cm as symptom??

I just noticed some yellow cm/discharge on my pantyliner. What causes this? Could this be a pregnancy symptom or do i prob got an infection?

5 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Hey ashhh2007, I looked this up because I wasn't sure exactly what it meant, but from what I read.....its possible that it's your mucus plug! A lot of women experienced this symptoms before finding out that they were pregnant :)

*BABY DUST*

13 years ago

oh ok. Thanks alot KinnzeJean !! Baby dust!!

13 years ago • Post starter

I'm 10 dpo and have had yellow discharge on panty liner since ovulation! Here's hoping it a baby!!!!

We've been TTC for 16 months! TTW is challenging at the best of times! I've been taking progesterone for 6 months and am on my third month of clomid and 2nd month of IUIs. I have faith my healthy, beautiful babies will be on the way....eventually!

13 years ago

i hope u r preggers!! I just got a bfn and im 12dpo so i think im out this month

13 years ago • Post starter

No, your mucus plug is what u lose right before you have the baby:) but I'm 12dpo and I had this 2days ago and that never happens to me. Hope it's a good sign!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo